Saturday, August 15, 2020

Easy Track

 I found a track system that I could put up in his Active Learning Room. It is a 4 post system from Easy Track. 


I am able to install it without having to drill into the ceiling. And the 4 post system allows movement anywhere within  the 4 post.


Yes it was expensive, but as I've said, I sold my house so I had the funds and he is so worth it.

Jayden will bear his own weight and dance!

It's his own form of dancing but he enjoys it and it has led to him standing to get out of the wheelchair  and sometimes to get into it. This is extremely helpful.

I give him what I call, "free time" in the HOPSA. My goal is for him to learn how to move himself around in it.


He moves away from the board, but it is up to him to get back to it. But what he learns on his own, he remembers.


No comments:

Post a Comment