Friday, August 14, 2020

Happy

Jayden is a happy child, dispite his condition. He finds joy in some of the smallest things like rocking, bouncing, music, laughter, and even wind.


He does everything he can to please me and does it all with a smile. His laugh is completely contagious.

He likes clapping and loud noises and loves to hear other children.

He loves his care providers and his granny.

He loves his visit from Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny.

And he loves me!

I could go on and on. Like how he loves his special friends and water, his baths and having his teeth brushed.

This is why i do everything I can for him. This is why I  do Active Learning with him. This is why, when I sold my house I found his Active Learning Space and use those funds to pay rent every month. 

He is most certainly worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment