Thursday, August 13, 2020

Lessons Learned

 I next purchased some peel and stick tile for the floor. I have since discovered that was not a great idea, as the tile will not stick to a concrete garage floor for long. I recommend either using a glue to get the tile to adhere better or using some paint designed for garage floors.


Also, I used rope to "lace" through the peg boards, but Jayden could break the rope i used and I ended up redoing them with 1/4" elastic.


I would have preferred to put a window unit in the garage, but the "landlord" decided he did not want me to do that. I found air movers work pretty good to pull cool air into the garage from the house.


I also purchased and placed seals all around the garage door to keep the cool air in and prevent heat from coming in.



No comments:

Post a Comment